Today is International Women’s Day. As SVP, People at Madison Logic, I champion great talent every day. I am privileged to be part of an Executive team that prioritizes diversity as the essential foundation of our company and culture. This philosophy helps cement us as the leader in global Account-Based Marketing.
At Madison Logic, we encourage open feedback to help us improve. We are not perfect. Like many companies in our space, we need more women across all departments and most importantly, in leadership roles. Why? The women of Madison Logic are Just.Crushing.It. #girlcrush!
I’m proud to work alongside an amazing squad of fiercely talented, bold and funny women. We GSD (Get Stuff Done). We lead teams, take newbies under our wings and marvel as our people soar. We contribute to all areas of the business. I am honored to be a part of this sisterhood.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to profile several amazing women of ML who make magic and move mountains for us day after day. These women have made a difference and their contributions are impactful:
– Carmen Facas for building out our entire West Coast Sales team. Her energy is infectious.
– Lindsay Wright in the newly created position of VP, Customer Success. She brings teams together and makes it look effortless.
– Dorien Moon as our first Sales Operation Director. She IS all things Salesforce.
– Nuala O’Regan as our first international HR Business Partner and our bridge across the Atlantic.
– Olga Kolarzh, our Finance Controller and many times, the calming presence of the entire company.
“There are not enough words to depict the confidence and determination Madison Logic women represent. I’m learning so much from the women here who are altogether direct, humble and savvy. They are committed to making this company exceptional. They give me a clear foundation for what it means to be a successful woman in business. I am grateful to be here witnessing their greatness.”
And no, I didn’t pay her to write that.
On behalf of myself, our CEO Tom O’Regan, our leadership team, Clarion, and our board, this post is dedicated to all the cool women at Madison Logic.