Huson International Media, Sift Media, Tech Eye and Tech Touchstone join Madison Logic’s existing stable of leading EMEA publishing partners, including Dennis, EMAP, Haymarket, and Incisive Media.
New York- November 30, 2011– Madison Logic, the only lead generation ad serving technology platform, outlined its aggressive expansion into the EMEA market today by unveiling its latest publishing partners.
Huson Media, Sift Media, Tech Eye and Tech Touchstone join the ranks of existing partners in the UK and EMEA such as Dennis Publishing, EMAP, Haymarket and Incisive Media and reinforces the company’s existing strategy to extend its reach within not only the United Kingdom market but also into the EMEA Zone.
Since its launch in 2009, Madison Logic has been providing publishers a cost effective solution to facilitate lead generation revenue via an integrated Web based delivery platform. Called LeadFocus, the platform includes a full service suite of user friendly front-end and back-end tools.
The front end tools comprise of contextual units that can be placed next to content to display relevant advertiser assets; hosted white paper directories to pool advertiser assets; email units and units that display on registration and thank you pages. In Q3, Madison Logic also launched a search module that displays advertiser assets based on searches within publisher’s sites.
The back end tools allow advertising operation departments and campaign teams at publishers to flight lead generation campaigns via an easy-to-use interface that facilitates the ability to: input insertion orders, upload advertiser assets, manage inventory and provide transparent reporting and analytics. The lead management tool provides highly detailed and
exportable data to match the advertiser’s lead criteria.
Madison Logic also offers publishers some compelling community tools that allows them to target users in online communities such as LinkedIn.
This week, Dennis Publishing became the first UK publisher to implement the search module onto its recently launched Cloud Pro website, Dennis Publishing will also use the module on its IT Pro web site.
The Publisher of Cloud and IT Pro, Jon Westnedge said: “The Madison Logic platform has complemented our lead generation offering really well and helped us to win a large number of campaigns. We’re excited to see how the new search modules perform and are fully expectant they will add further growth to the business.”
For advertisers, the technology employs complex algorithms to place the right advertiser in front of the right buyer in real-time, thus delivering the highest yield on every page view. This has attracted some of the top publishers not only in the Technology market, but also in Marketing and Human Resources to use it. These publishers include the likes of Ziff Davis’ PC Mag, IDG Media, Penton Media, and Haymarket Media.
Nearly 70% of Madison Logic’s European based audience comes from the United Kingdom. Within that audience, a recent user-demographic report shows that 20% of the users targeted by the LeadFocus platform hold executive management positions (Chairman, CEO, CFO) within their companies. Additionally, over 50% of the audience represents the purchasing interests of companies with more than 500 employees.
[quote style=”boxed”] “The LeadFocus Platform is founded upon the strength of our partnerships with top publishers and our ability to optimize every opportunity to generate a quality lead with the publisher’s web content,” said Erik Matlick, CEO of Madison Logic. “Our partnerships within the UK strengthen Madison Logic’s international distribution, giving us access to one of the widest B2B audiences over a multitude of business verticals. We’re looking forward towards further expanding our reach all throughout the UK and Europe.”[/quote]
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the only ad serving company built specifically for online lead generation. We provide a comprehensive yield and inventory management solution for publishers to monetize their content, end users an additional resource to make purchasing decisions and for marketers, a means to generate valuable sales leads. We aim to bridge the gap between lead sources, back-end systems and external lead buyers. Now especially, lead generation is becoming a more popular and widely used ad vehicle because of its accountability and cost effectiveness. We currently have partnerships with over 150 premium media partners, including IDG Media’s PC World, BusinessWeek, Time Warner, Chief Marketer, Penton Media’s Marketing Group, Haymarket Media, iMedia Connection, DMNews, and targeted LinkedIn groups, amongst others.
About Dennis Publishing
Dennis Publishing is one of the world’s leading independent publishers. Founded in 1974, the group consists of a number of operating companies in the UK, USA, Australia and India.
- Cloud Pro aims to be the number 1 cloud computing resource for business leaders and senior IT professionals, explaining how cloud will become the dominant delivery mechanism for IT. With a blend of content that caters to the needs of both sets of readers, Cloud Pro represents a unique opportunity to reach the entire decision-making unit on one site.
- PC Pro is the most influential IT brand in the UK. PC Pro enables millions of professional PC users to make the best possible IT decisions through a unique blend of definitive labs-based reviews, provocative and entertaining features and real-world advice from real-word consultants.
- IT Pro provides real-world insight and advice to guide business and technology decision makers through the maze of information and communication technology investment. IT PRO is fast becoming the essential place for all IT coverage in the UK, offering breaking IT news, along with blogs, comment and multimedia content.
- Channel Pro is a perfect addition to the highly successful Dennis Technology portfolio, providing a complete circle of coverage to the ICT industry. Targeting the UK technology channel, the website not only offers up-to-the-minute news, in-depth analysis and industry comment on the issues affecting business today, it’s also the first channel website to feature in-depth product reviews.
- Local Government Chronicle (LGC) is the leading resource for local government professionals. Recently relaunched, LGC has an innovative approach dedicated to helping senior local authority managers meet the challenges ahead.
- New Civil Engineer (NCE) is the weekly magazine for the UK civil engineering industry. NCE readers include the 49,000 members of the Institution of Civil Engineers in the UK and nearly 2000 additional subscribers hailing from other areas of engineering or related industries.
- Health Service Journal (HSJ) provides the only comprehensive service reporting on primary, secondary, public and mental health care. HSJ’s combined print, online and mobile package allows subscribers to benefit from all the inside information on the NHS that they need to excel in their careers, whenever and however suits them.
- Retail Week is the UK’s leading provider of retail industry news, top retail jobs, key retail market reports and data, from across the entire retail sector. It is the only place where you can get all of this essential information in one place.
About Incisive Media
The Inquirer is the destination site for technology workers and enthusiasts, offering news and opinion on all the latest IT events and products. With more than 1 million visitors per month, it offers massive reach to a highly technical audience. Readers hold varied positions in their companies and work in a range of company sizes, with a very high proportion of them in enterprise-size organizations. More than 70% of our readers visit at least once a week.
About Haymarket Media
In its ten-year life, Brand Republic has come to dominate online B2B publishing in the marketing communications sector.
About Huson International Media
The core business of Huson International Media is to represent publishers, and sell advertising space on their behalf. They achieve this by using the highest levels of customer-service oriented business practices, by employing intelligent, articulated, and dedicated sales and support staff, and by working closely with genuinely market-leading media in many diverse fields and countries.
About Sift Media
Sift Media is a leading business-to-business publisher specializing in online, interactive professional communities. With a range of services including websites, email publications, industry awards and events, Sift Media delivers original, branded content to over half a million professionals in accounting and finance, HR and training, IT, marketing, public sector, small business, customer management and knowledge management.
Business Development Director, UK & EMEA
450 Park Avenue South, 9th Fl
New York, NY 10016
Cheif Operating Officer
450 Park Avenue South, 9th Fl
New York, NY 10016
T: 646 794 1320