Every year, TOPO releases its Account Based Benchmark Report. This research report reveals the tactics and strategies that lead account-based organizations to success and provides a quality overview of the state of the ABM industry for the year. Click here to get your copy, and read on for our most important takeaways.
Key takeaways from the 2019 TOPO Account Based Benchmark Report:
- Account based spending is expanding rapidly, increasing by 41% in 2019.
- For every 5 accounts targeted, account based organizations create a new sales opportunity.
- Account based spend represents more than 20% of marketing budget across all segments.
- Top-performing organizations are 33% more likely to have a dedicated account-based leader.
- Organizations with a strong Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) achieve 68% higher account win rates, and 81% of top-performing organizations are confident in their ICP.
- Top-performing account based organizations target 33% more contacts in each account.
- Respondents indicate that account based improves customer lifetime value (80%), improves win rates (86%), and delivers higher ROI (76%) than a traditional go-to-market approach.